All Americans have been affected by COVID-19. The result of this pandemic has caused our citizens to substantially limit social activity, lose loved ones, and suffer from economic related issues. At the time of this writing, there are approximately 25 million cases and 420,000 deaths in the USA. Though these numbers are extremely staggering and upsetting, we need to shed light on this pandemic by staying positive and productive. Below are some useful tips to help you and your family get through during this unprecedented time in our history.
- Take up a new hobby.
- Keep a healthy exercise schedule.
- Enjoy nature and the outdoors.
- Learn a new skill.
- Listen to music.
- Do volunteer work.
- Get a new pet.
- Do a deep cleaning of your home.
- Write in a daily journal and include positive affirmations.
- Create a blog on your favorite topic.
- Keep in touch with family and friends via video chat.
- Eat healthy and try new foods.
- Start a new business.
I hope these tips will help you and your family during this pandemic. Remember, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel! Keep moving forward, be thankful, and honor the ones we have lost due to COVID-19.
-The Single Dad